There is power in affirmation and for years now I have been practising them. What is AFFIRMATION? Affirmations are basically a form of auto-suggestion, and when practised deliberately and repeatedly, they reinforce chemical pathways in the brain, strengthening neural connections. Here are my top 10 affirmations,
As a whole, our days are filled with a stream of affirmations in the form of inner dialogue or self-talk. This flow of several affirmations shapes our life’s experiences each moment because we are at all times continually affirming subconsciously with our thoughts, our deeds, and our words. Negative affirmations can easily sabotage your life and hinder you from achieving your goals and dreams especially if learned thought patterns are harmful and strong.
To constantly create a more positive perception of yourself, you need to echo self-affirmations that are at all times positive. Because these affirmations can easily help you undo the damage caused by negative self-scripts, and they can also equally help you accomplish goals and change any harmful behaviours.
Here are my TOP 10 Affirmations:
- I wake up in the morning feeling happy and enthusiastic about life knowing God is in control.
- I thank the Lord for the good and bad because He knows everything in my life is happening for a reason for the greater good.
- By allowing myself to be happy, I inspire others to be happy as well.
- I embrace my faults and failures, I forgive myself for not being perfect.
- I treat everyone with love, respect and humility disregard of their gender, age, skin tone, and religion.
- I have integrity. I am totally reliable. I do what I say. I am energetic and enthusiastic. Confidence is my second nature.
- My body is healing, and I feel better and better every day.
- I feel successful with my life right now, even as I work toward future success. I will remain in peace with myself.
- My partner and I communicate openly and resolve conflict peacefully and respectfully. I am able to be fully myself and completely be authentic in my love relationship.
- Happiness is my choice of living a content life. I base my happiness on helping the needy and hungry with the blessings I’ve been given.
The art of the spoken words crafts our future. Our words have the power to build us up or drag us down and it is wise to use them as powerful as possible. So speak away your fears and anger, craft your own future and live up to the fullest potential and change your life today! I believe these affirmations will work on you when you truly believe in the beauty of living a positive lifestyle.
Have you used positive affirmations in your life? If so, how have they impacted you? What are some of your favourite affirmations? Please share in the comments below.
Thanks Providing Inspiration ? I hope it helps a little
Amazing post, thank you. I will use some of these affirmations hereafter in my daily routine. Keep up the good work.??
Stay blessed and stay positive always.
May GOD bless you. ~jt~
Thank you and I wish you the same ?
One of my positive affirmations are “I can do it” whenever i feel down. Excellent post Cherry. Will try to implent them.
That’s the spirit! keep moving Vish
Nice. Now all you have to do is to apply the same vision to make “radio” feature + weekly playlists!