In the past years, L’Oréal Paris never fails to bring new enhancements to the beauty world. Being known as one of the top beauty care company that offers the ultimate luxury products in cosmetics, skincare, haircare, and hair color. Lately, the campaign of their face mask is drawing more attention all over the world.
A few days ago, I was at the Guardian store (a place that sells skincare/beauty products in Malaysia) and I stumbled upon this product on the shelf. I was sincerely drawn by the promotion at the front desk and decided to get a feel of it and I readily bought it but of course considering pure clay mask are soothing for my skin.
I was quite excited to try L’Oréal’s take on the product, mainly because of the reasonable price point and key ingredients.
The Anti-Pores Pure Clay Mask contains three kinds of pure clays: kaolin, montmorillonite, and Moroccan lava clay that’s said to remove dead skin cells and excess oil. It’s also infused with rosemary extract to clear the pores and purify the skin.
Having oily and acne-prone skin due to my PCOS condition, my pores are temperamental by default. I’ve tried the Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask clay mask and this product rids the pores of impurities but it had the same effects—cleansing and temporary tightening. Let’s not forget that pore size are genetic and any “shrinking” will always tend to be a short-term solution.
L’Oréal Paris Claim to Fame: An indulgent and creamy cleansing treatment mask that purifies and mattifies skin in 10 minutes.
- The best part? You can just leave them on your skin for a few minutes and they’ll do all the work for you. Easy peasy.
- With Moroccan Lava Clay, skin is softened and dead cells are eliminated which obstructs pores and regulates sebum secretion. Infused with rosemary extract, skin is also purified.
- The Anti-Pores is usually used on the T-Zone because that’s where we tend to be oiliest, but feel free to use it anywhere you feel like you have big pores. I like having masks all over my face.
- They smell very mint-like lemony zest! I love it, feels fresh and refreshing.
PERFECT FOR: Oily, shiny skin
After the 10 – 15 minutes is up, rinse off the mask with water in circular motion. This is to make sure to wash off all the clay. Personally, I like to first rub the mask on my skin in a washing face/circular motion to exfoliate the skin. Thats to make sure that all the clay is removed, but that’s just me. Right after that I wash my face with facial cleanser.
Next, I put on some good moisturizer – you’ll notice that the moisturizer is more easily absorbed into the skin after a mask! Gives the skin a slight minty-lemony feel.
- WHAT YOU GET: Pure Clay Mask: Anti-Pores (Mint Green)
- NET WEIGHT: 50ml
- RETAIL PRICE: MYR 42.90 (in Malaysia)
I’ve heard that this is hard to remove, was it okay for you?
It was okay to remove with warm water tho yet I still had to cleanse em with my face wash.
Definitely need to try this mask! xx, Britta & Carli from http://twinspiration.co/
Great review 🙂 I’d love for you to check out my reviews on Origins http://wp.me/p8RDeE-r5